Contact Me

Purchase HUD (HAP) Properties

HUD Local Field Offices require Purchasers to submit Applications for purchasing HUD Housing Assisted Payments (HUD) properties.

I have assisted several proposed Purchasers throughout the US in preparing applications for change in ownership and assignment & Assumption of Section 8 Contracts.

If you are anticipating or preparing an application/change in ownership for purchasing a HUD Housing Assisted Payment (HAP) property contact me.

Also, see these links:

Assignment & Assumption of Section 8 Contract
Transfer of Physical Assets - Change in Property Ownership

Alvin L. Sutherlin
Housing Consultant
Post Office Box 162
Mount Rainier, Maryland 20712-0162

Voice Number: 301-277-3465

4104-29th Street
Mount Rainier, Maryland 20712-1820